Adding some details to the discussion. "brooklyn-rest-client" is not bundled
with the Brooklyn distribution (neither classic nor Karaf). It only shares a
repo with it. resteasy is not causing problems but only because we are not
using the client in a normal Brooklyn distribution.
There are use cases where it needs to be loaded though and that's a headache.
Long term should be fixed to rely on a generic jax-rs implementation and let
the user choose which one fits him best.

It makes sense to have it in the client repo so +1 for that but no strong
feelings here. Slight preference to cli,java top folders.
-1 for a separate repo - too much of them already.

Svet.