Hi

Some reasonable feedback from the Justin since last 0.9.7-rc2 version:
- the artefact names must include "incubating “ but this can be easily fixed
and the voting doesn’t need to restarted (if this was the only issue)
- but it also contains category B code [2] under the CDDL license.
- and it also contains category X code [9] under the GPL license.

AFAIK, for many c++ projects, license issues are usual a blocker for their
first release in Apache Podling, I've seen a lot of efforts from brpc community
to fix the problem as the mentor's suggestions. This is a public, inclusive and
impressive process. In addition to category B license problem(committers are
making their best effort to evaluate and remove it), other problems have been
solved accordingly.

So, kindly request more voice from the incubator community and help brpc to
boost its release.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling