Hi, JB and kevin,
Please help,
thanks a lot.

在 2020/2/24 上午11:37,“tan zhongyi”<zhongyi....@gmail.com> 写入:

    Hi, kevin & JB,

    The vote for release on incubator mail list is still ongoing.
    We got 2 +1(binding) from Justin and Von.
    And We need your help to vote.

    Please help, thanks

    在 2020/2/21 下午10:56,“vongosling”<fengji...@gmail.com> 写入:

        Hi,

        +1 (binding)

        I checked:
        - signatures and hashes fine
        - LICENSE and NOTICE is basically ok(there is still a category b
dependency
        in the source code)
        - All necessary files have license headers

        To Willem Jiang, the problem I listed last time was the main license
        issue(category X should be removed and may keep the category b
dependency
        in binary ) :-)

        Best Regards,
        Von Gosling

        tan zhongyi <zhongyi....@gmail.com> 于2020年2月21日周五 下午5:21写道:

        > Yes, we will fix these issues later,
        > so we add WIP disclaimer as Justin suggested.
        > Thanks
        >

        > 在 2020/2/19 下午7:36,“Justin Mclean”<jus...@classsoftware.com> 写入:
        >
        >     Hi,
        >
        >     > From my understanding, for the CDDL license and LGPL license
        >     > dependencies, if we don't modify the code, it should be fine.
        >
        >     You can’t have a category X dependancy unless it’s optional. So
GPL or

        --
        Nothing is impossible