Since this is an Apache project, we should use the Apache definition of
"lazy consensus." (
https://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus)

> A decision-making policy which assumes general consent if no responses
are posted within a defined period.

Per this definition, I agree with Julian that lazy consensus was *not*
reached on this decision. You're correct that there were no -1 votes, but
there were responses, some with reasonable objections.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org