I can clarify my *interpretation* of what it means. My interpretation may
not be the definition we collectively agree on. I assume lazy consensus is
employed when a change is expected to be potentially controversial. If no
objections are raised, then it's safe to assume the change creates no
controversy and lazy interpretation. If objections are raised, then I
believe lazy consensus has *not* been reached. I wouldn't interpret these
objections as a veto, but I think objections raised during lazy consensus
should be addressed before moving forward.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org