Hello,

I would like to note that this change have also altered that now all tests in
the core module are now compiled by the kotlin compiler.
As I think Calcite is still a java library: I think that it would be better to compile and run the main tests by the supported platform's tools - and probably move the kotlin tests into a separate submodule. Right now it is not possible to compile the core module's tests without kotlin support: because the only kotlin test which contains "hello world" have made into the CalcitesSuite.java.

regards,
Zoltan