Thanks Kevin! That's an important task and one that few people are
willing to take on :)

And thanks Hongze for the pointer to Stale. Especially since other
Apache project are already using it, I'd be inclined to have a
discussion on the appropriate configuration and give it a go.
Personally, I think the list of open PRs should things that are
actively being worked on. Closed PRs can always be reopened anyway, so
I don't think we're losing anything.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org