The web site process is not broken.

There are some minor licensing bugs. Let’s fix them. Let’s talk about how we
can improve the process. The existence of bugs doesn’t mean the process is
broken.

The release manager must review the licensing/security reports. People
reviewing the release can run those same reports (e.g. people run RAT today on
release artifacts). Those reports don’t necessarily need to be published.

Julian