Do you think it makes sense to perform a bulk string/replace for JUnit 4 ->
5 annotations ? At least for simple non-parameterized / no-rules tests.
This way IDE will automatically select correct annotations.

I had some scripts prepared as part of CALCITE-2457 [1]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2457 [1]