Hello,

First of all, I don't think there is a need for a vote on this subject
since the impact on the community is rather low.
The fact that is discussed in this and other projects as well as inside
companies shows that it is not an artificial need but something that might
affect how some people feel.
Given that we have a volunteer (thanks Michael) who is willing to make this
change as transparent as possible for all of us I would suggest to make
things easier for him by closing this discussion and helping in reviewing
the PR/JIRA.

Best,
Stamatis