That's a good idea!
I believe a presentation on recent improvements/significant
changes/refactorings would be very interesting and useful to everyone here.
E.g. changes to planner, refactorings of join algorithms, improvements to
execution layer. I bet many of those topics have interesting details behind
their implementation and the presentation would be useful to provide some
introduction to the users of the library.

Best Regards,
Andrii Tsvielodub