I'm happy to yield my spot (and speak instead in April) if Vladimir is
still prepared to talk. I'd love to get his work on Hazelcast
integration on the record!

By the way, will it be possible to record these talks and post them
*as separate items* to (say) YouTube or Vimeo? I think it's important
that they are separate, so that people can find the particular talk
they are interested in.

Julian