In other news.... I’ll be co-presenting (with Mosha Pasumansky) a talk “Open
source SQL - beyond parsers: ZetaSQL and Apache Calcite” at the Northwest
Database Society Annual Meeting on January 29th. It’s virtual and free, but you
must sign up to attend.

Julian

[1] https://sites.google.com/view/nwds2021