Yesterday, I updated our website to also include Vladimir's talk about
Hazelcast so I think it is better to keep it that way.
Initially I had in mind something between 2 and 4 talks for this meetup
(2-3h) so I think we are good to go.

Let's now freeze the agenda to avoid changing it till the last minute.
I will open up the discussion for the next meetup in another email so we
start filling the slots for April.

It's definitely useful to have the talks on camera. I will record them via
Zoom and split them after the meetup.
If the presenters give their consent I can upload them afterwards to
Youtube/Vimeo.

Best,
Stamatis