Let’s not have a discussion on the vote thread. Feel free to start a new
thread, or continue an existing discussion thread.

To re-state the rules. Every PMC member has a binding vote. The vote passes if
the number of +1 votes exceeds the number of -1 votes by 3 or more.

Vladimir is entitled to his vote.

Julian