Thanks for the proposal Stamatis.

I agree that such a section could be very helpful, especially for new
comers. As you suggest, perhaps a new bullet "external resources" (or
something like that) under the community page?

I also share the concerns that Jing Zhang expressed. Moreover, there's a
risk that over the time some of the links that we share may become outdated
or obsolete.

Best,
Ruben