I love the idea of community content. Some of these projects will be the next
generation of Calcite, and the authors our next PMC members.

I share people’s concerns about the list items going obsolete, or the getting
too long. How about moving older items to the
https://calcite.apache.org/community/#more-talks
<https://calcite.apache.org/community/#more-talks> section, keeping only the 5
or 6 most recent, and removing obsolete items entirely?

Also, any thoughts on using News for short articles about interesting projects?
https://calcite.apache.org/news/ <https://calcite.apache.org/news/> News
articles are easy to write (just one .md file) and the web site generator
naturally puts recent articles at the top of the page.

Julian