Huge +1, if everyone could share links to resources they have found that
helped them it would be great.
For instance, Vladimir Ozerov from Querify Labs has a Notion document (in
Russian, but you can use Google Translate) that I discovered from a
presentation he gave:

https://querifylabs.notion.site/Apache-Calcite-SQL-Java-be85ad4f6b5d41c48a484ad3f57d1e22

It has ~50 resource links about everything from Calcite to general query
optimization/planning theory, amazing!

I agree with Yanjing as well, it would be very useful to put them on the
website docs somewhere.
Maybe a "Learning Resources" page or something like that?

-----

As a side note, would anyone else be interested in a Calcite Slack/Discord
server?
For when you have very small questions you don't want to clutter up the
mailing list with/for sharing resources, etc

I have been asking some of the more basic questions in the Substrait Slack
#random channel, but it's only because there is a crossover between
Substrait users and Calcite users.
Jacques probably doesn't appreciate me abusing his server, ha.