Liya,

I made much the same comments as Ruben regarding the release notes.

Though we don’t usually use PRs for releases, I think it would be useful if we
had a PR in which to review the release notes. It seems better than
bike-shedding them during the actual release vote. If you agree, can you post
that PR?

Julian