According to the JIRA information to be fixed or supported in 1.36.0, I
compiled the PR information that currently requires the committer review or
secondary review, so that these PRs could be merged.If the committer has
time,could help review these PRs.

The PRs are:
1.  https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3462
2.  https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/3459