Thanks Benchao for opening the discussion! I'd like to include
CALCITE-5923/CALCITE-5825/CALCITE-5826 in 1.36, and they're all in good
shape.
The first one improves test converage for `SqlOperatorTest`, and can avoid
later regressions, so it's valuable.
The last two Jiras add two useful Spark/Hive functions, and have already
reviewd for one round, and need additional +1 review from the committer.
And I am willing to participate in the review of the remaining PRs of
1.36.0. Best Regards, Runkang He

LakeShen <shenleifight...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月15日周日 17:33写道: