will inform the release manager, and we'll try our best to get it in.

A quick update on the current status for issues targeted 1.37.0
We need more reviewers for #2

#1. Issues already have reviewers, and seems promising to be merged shortly
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6138
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6015
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6283
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5607

 #2. Issues has been reviewed, and needs another reviewer
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3522
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6071
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6210
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6259
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2067
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6226
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6193

It could happen that I miss something, please let me know
if there is something with fixVersion 1.37.0 ready for review and not
mentioned here

Also I created a JIRA issue for releasing 1.37.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-6302

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12333950
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pulls