Yeah, I'll add SNAPSHOTs for the 1.x branch while I'm at it.  It's
already being built by Hudson, so it shouldn't be that much trouble to
add it.
Raised a JIRA for the infrastructure team to get Nexus access for
Apache Camel (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1950)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com