Hi Claus :

 I am working with Orton and have a UDP Mutlicast question that is also a
general Camel Question.
We have a multihomed computer and would like to listen on a multicast group.
Is there a way to specify the localhost nic (eth1 or eth0) in the Camel
From() to ensure we are listening on the correct network ?
I looked at the camel:mina options and didn't see an option for interface.
http://camel.apache.org/mina.html

I looked at the MINA createDatagramEndpoint and didn't see where is is being
passed in....I might be missing something.

1.  Just wanted to check with you to confirm, that the feature does not
currently exist.
2.  I checked the roadmap and this feature does not seem to be on it <that I
can tell>.  Is it hidden somewhere inside another feature request that I
don't know about ?
3.  It seems like the ability to specify the network interface card to
specify the network to listen on would be a natural fit in Camel & Mina, do
you concur ?