On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Scott Parkerson
<scott.parker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the spirit that it is better to light a candle than to curse the
> darkness, I would like to have access to the Apache Camel Confluence
> wiki. Ideally, I'd like to do more than merely fix the docs bug that I
> found yesterday (see also CAMEL-2013).

Hi Scott

You need to create an account on Confluence and then mail back your
username so I can give you rights to edit the docs.

I think just click edit in the bottom and a "create user" wizard will
popup or something to create a new account.

> Thank you!
> --sgp

Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/