No worries. I would have left the changes changes in for a few days. I don't think overlapping steps is a major issue. This works too.

Scott, major thanks for your contribution and keep them coming! You can just print, sign and fax the icla, it should take at most a couple of days, usually hours to get it filed. Please let us know if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
Hadrian