Hi

Its a pita that these classes is moved to the root package of Camel.
The root package is an API having only interfaces, exceptions, enums,
annotations etc. Then we got those two "stranded whales" here which
seems misplaced.

The JDK have its xxxSource implementations in sub packages:
javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource

So why can't we in Camel? It seems too dramatic as a solution to move
stuff into the root package.
Also these classes do *not* implement any Camel interface, but they
are JDK xxxSource specific helpers in Camel.

Instead I suggest they are placed in the org.apache.camel.util.stream package

FuseSource
Email: cib...@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews