Hi

I managed to find an old copy of the svnmerge.py that works.
However its about 20kb smaller than the latest from the trunk. And the
file from Dan Kulp.
69987 Sep 23 14:16 svnmerge.py
90590 Sep 23 14:12 svnmerge.py.dkulp

I have attached the file that works on my mac laptop.

I also set my LANG to UTF-8 as follows
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8

That didn't work with the latest svnmerge.py files.
So the old file attached may work without these LANG changes.

Dan pointed to me from this link
http://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib/browse_thread/thread/299e11c6e677b277

FuseSource
Email: cib...@fusesource.com