It looks like the other issue is not to be seen anymore but facing some
other issues. I guess this has got something to do with Maven_OPTS. I have
the following in my .bash_profile settings for Maven

export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m

And every time when I open a terminal window, I see that the MAVEN_OPTS is
not correct as below:

-bash: export: `-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m': not a valid identifier

This time the build stops at the following place

[INFO] >>> maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7:javadoc (default) @ camel-web >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:cleanVersions (versions) @ camel-web
---