On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM, mabahma <maba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the seme problem when addin the dependeny on camel 2.10-SNAPSHOT in
> one of my projects.
>
> <dependency>
>        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>        <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
>        <version>2.10-SNAPSHOT</version>
> </dependency>
>

> I have the jar in my repository. i have this error in my pom file : missing
> artifact : came-core-2.10-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Any idea ?

See this page how to add the apache snapshot repository to your maven
pom.xml file
http://camel.apache.org/download

You may want to add this repository instead
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-251

And then depend on 2.10.0 as the version, as its a RC of 2.10 release
that is due soon. Its published to a stage repo.
Then people give it a test spin, and if all is okay, then its promoted
to the public repo.