Hi Gregor

Sorry for adding that CS error this morning. I guess the extra text in
that exception message may have caused the line to be too long?

I noticed some Maven WARNs about some examples was a bit wrong with
bundle vs jar. So I aligned them and just pushed.
I will step away from the computer so you should have a quiet time to
work on the release.