Hi Gregor

Okay so the connector examples are not yet intended for release (if
they ever would be).
So I have skipped them.

People can try them from the source code as they do with the other
examples. That works fine.

For a release process we may also need to add some extra logic so the
SNAPSHOT versions in the json files etc are replaced as part of a
release build. AFAIR you need to run 2 x build, to make it updated,
which you can't usually.