Thanks Gregor for spending your time on this.

I would like to stress once again how much it's becoming non-deterministic
to build the website.

This is becoming everyday more complicated than it should be.

I think we need to focus on this. Because we shouldn't postpone a release
for reason like this.

Building the website should be something like black magic and voodoo
invocation. It should work much more easily.

I'll start another dev discussion about this argument.