FWIW I’m working on a local build setup for (main) camel and discovered some
gaps in @djencks/antora-source-watch exposed by the `components` component
being distributed across `camel` and `camel-spring-boot`. Perhaps it will be
ready tomorrow.

I’d find it much easier to take complaints about the website build seriously if
there was active consideration and discussion around my attempts to improve the
situation. It’s been a couple days since my recent email on the subject with no
build of a subproject to check for errors could be done with  no preparation
other than having camel-website cloned appropriately, node installed, and take
about a minute.  It would be great to have a CI check as well, but this or even
the local builds I’m working on now would be far better than the current
situation where I think no one knows about the instructions
https://camel.apache.org/manual/improving-the-documentation.html#_local_build_instructions

<https://camel.apache.org/manual/improving-the-documentation.html#_local_build_instructions>
 and they are far too hard to follow.

David Jencks