Hi Claus,

Thanks for the discussion and sharing your thoughts and concerns about this
feature with me!

On my side there also was a big miscommunication: I should have done a
better job engaging the community on the discussions about CAMEL-18957, and
what would be the short, medium and long term plans for it.

After we get Camel 4 GA released, I'll share an updated plan with more
details and also engage the community so that we can iteratively and
jointly design and implement this feature.

As for GitHub discussions: +1 for that idea. I think it can be a good venue
for discussions.

Kind regards

--
Otavio R. Piske