Hi all.!

Currently, with the help of show segment command, we can get the list of
segments with details like ID, Status, Load start time,
Load Time taken, partition, Data size, Index Size. And with the help of load
start time, we can know the segment id for a
particular load but in the case of concurrent load, it will be confusing to
know the segment id for the specific
load as load start time can be the same or nearby.

To come out with this problem we are planning to show the segment id with
the number of successful
entries in the segment when carbondata load is successful. We can include
some other details also if required after the conclusion.
With help of this, we can know the segment id corresponding to a particular
load and can be queried easily on that specific segment.

Note: This scenario is valid for* insert into *query also.

Please let me know your input about the same.

Thanks,
Nihal kumar ojha

--
Sent from: