Hi Nihal,

The problem statement is not so clear, basically what is the use case, or in
which scenario thee problem is faced. Because we need to get the result from
the success segments itself. So please elaborate a little bit about the
problem.

Also, if you want to include more details, do not include in default show
segments, may be can include in show segments with query, which likun had
implemented. But this we can decide once its clear.

Also, @vikram showing cache here is not a good idea, as we already have a
command for that. If you are planning for segments wise, we can improve the
existing cache specific commands, lets not include here.

Thanks,

Regards,
Akash

--