Hi all,

I agree to add some extra information after load/insert success. Shown
information should be only accessible during this load, other information
which can get at any time, no need to be shown on load return(we can add in
show segments command because we can run show segments command at any time).
I can use update command as example: update command will return "how many
row updated this time". This information we can never get after this update,
so this information is important.

So for load and insert command, my suggestion is following information:
1) segment id(of course)
2) how many row loaded/inserted this time(include the bad rows handled by
bad_record_action)
3) how many bad records(this information we can never get after
4) bad_record_location(this is also passed in load option, so maybe no need
because users set this themselves)

--
Sent from: