Gary Dusbabek <gdusba...@gmail.com> writes:

> We develop the cassandra database.  I believe it is currently beyond
> the scope of this project to advocate for and against third party
> client libraries.  If it isn't, then we should be actively developing
> client libraries.

I think client libraries *is* within the scope of the project, and
though I understand any reluctance towards curating the "official" list
I think that at least providing some guidance might be appropriate.  if
only allowing (named) users to rate and comment on the pros and cons of
different libraries.

(users ought to be named, because an anonymous "upvote" or "downvote"
conveys next to no meaningful information to me)

-Bjørn