Hi Brandon,

I would like you feedback on my two ideas for implementing mufti tenancy
with the existing implementation.  Would those be possible to implement?

Thanks,

Indika

multiple Cassandra storage configurations in a single node (one per tenant).
For both options, the resource hierarchy would be /cassandra/
<cluster_name>/<tenant name (domain)>/keyspaces/<ks_name>/