The answer will depend on how conservative you are.

The most conservative choice overall would be to go with the 2.2.x line.

3.0.x if you want to the new nice and shiny 3.0 things, but can tolerate some
risk (the branch has a lot of relatively new core code, and hasn’t yet been
tried out by as many users as the 2.x branch had).

The latest odd 3.x if you want the shiniest (3.5 to be released soon, with
features like the new SASI secondary indexes support). Also, there hasn’t yet
been that much divergence between 3.0.x and 3.x, so risk levels are around the
same, so long as you limit yourself to only the features present in 3.0.x.

Either way, make sure to properly test whatever release you go for in staging
first, as Michael says, and you’ll be alright.

--
AY

On 11 April 2016 at 18:42:31, Anuj Wadehra (anujw_2...@yahoo.co.in.invalid)