> On Jun 3, 2016, at 9:14 PM, Jeff Jirsa <jeff.ji...@crowdstrike.com> wrote:
>

> https://github.com/hector-client/hector

So - that isn’t doing CQL, Right?

> https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax

Upgrading to CQL?

> http://doanduyhai.github.io/Achilles/

Which driver do you use?

> https://github.com/noorq/casser

<cassandra-driver-core.version>2.1.5</cassandra-driver-core.version>

> https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera

 <profile>
      <id>ds-driver</id>
      <activation>
        <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
      </activation>
      <modules>
        <module>cassandra-core</module>
        <module>cassandra-ds-driver</module>
      </modules>
    </profile>
    <profile>
      <id>thrift</id>
      <activation>
        <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
      </activation>
      <modules>
        <module>cassandra-core</module>
        <module>cassandra-thrift</module>