What kind of support are you thinking of?  All drivers should support them
already, drivers shouldn’t care about replication strategy except when trying
to do token aware routing.
But since anyone can make a custom replication strategy, drivers that do token
aware routing just need to handle falling back to not doing token aware routing
if a replication strategy they don’t know about is in use.
All the open sources drivers I know of do this, so they should all “support”
those strategies already.

-Jeremiah