Thanks Vlad and Jeremiah.

There were questions about support, so let me address that in more detail.

If I look at the latest Cassandra python driver, the support for
LocalStrategy is very limited (code snippet shown below) and the support
for EverywhereStrategy is non-existent. By limited I mean that the
Cassandra python driver only provides the name of the strategy for
LocalStrategy and not much else.

What I would like (and happy to help) is for the Cassandra python driver to
provide support for Local and Everywhere to the same extent it is provided
for Simple and NetworkTopology. I understand that token aware routing is
not applicable to either strategy but I would like to get the replication
factors of the key-spaces using the strategies in the same way we get the
replication factors for Simple and NetworkTopology.

Hope this helps,
Prasenjit

class LocalStrategy(ReplicationStrategy):
def __init__(self, options_map):
pass
def make_token_replica_map(self, token_to_host_owner, ring):
return {}
def export_for_schema(self):
"""
Returns a string version of these replication options which are
suitable for use in a CREATE KEYSPACE statement.
"""
return "{'class': 'LocalStrategy'}"
def __eq__(self, other):
return isinstance(other, LocalStrategy)