Hey Vladimir

Always nice to see patches, and pinging this list is a good way to draw
attention to them if they go idle

Looks like it stalled because Brandon recommended two changes and you addressed
one but not the other - Brandon may have more feedback, he's very familiar with
that part of the codebase.

These days, it'd also be nice to see a unit test (or dtest) to demonstrate that
the patch corrects the issue properly - that not only proves correctness, but
better protects us in the future in case someone tries to alter the schema of
system.peers in an incompatible way.

--
Jeff Jirsa