---- On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 03:55:15 -0500 Benjamin Lerer
<benjamin.le...@datastax.com> wrote ----

>It also seems that the ticket has never been marked as patch available

Yes, as it still was under discussion that never was finished.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 03:55:15 -0500 Benjamin Lerer
<benjamin.le...@datastax.com> wrote ----

Hi Vladimir,

It also seems that the ticket has never been marked as patch available and

that you did not assign yourself to it. Most of us look at those to

determine in which state is a ticket.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Vladimir

> Always nice to see patches, and pinging this list is a good way to draw

> attention to them if they go idle

> Looks like it stalled because Brandon recommended two changes and you

> addressed one but not the other - Brandon may have more feedback, he's
very

<vla...@winguzone.com>