First, I think we need to clarify if we're blocking on just testall + dtest
or blocking on *all test jobs*.

If the latter, upgrade tests are the elephant in the room:
http://cassci.datastax.com/view/cassandra-3.11/job/cassandra-3.11_dtest_upgrade/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Do we have confidence that the reported failures are all test problems and
not w/Cassandra itself? If so, is that documented somewhere?