Java8 Test run summary for 4.0-alpha3-tentative
Passing UTs: https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/852
Passing jvm_dtests: https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/853
1 failing dtest (
https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/855#tests/containers/92
,
https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/854#tests/containers/96
)
test_datetime_values - cqlsh_tests.test_cqlsh.TestCqlsh
cqlsh_tests/test_cqlsh.py

more
AssertionError: Failed to execute cqlsh: <stdin>:13:InvalidRequest:
Error from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
'1582-1-1' to a formatted date (long)"   <stdin>:15:InvalidRequest:
Error from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
'0-1-1' to a formatted date (long)"   <stdin>:17:InvalidRequest: Error
from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
'1-1-1' to a formatted date (long)"   <stdin>:19:InvalidRequest: Error
from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
'9999-1-1' to a formatted date (long)"   <stdin>:21:InvalidRequest:
Error from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
'10000-1-1' to a formatted date (long)"    assert 0 == 680  +  where
680 = len('<stdin>:13:InvalidRequest: Error from server: code=2200
[Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce \'1582-1-1\' to a f...st:
Error from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="Unable to coerce
\'10000-1-1\' to a formatted date (long)"\n')

Thanks,
Sumanth