Thanks for bringing these up!

>  this fixes everything but the signing key used issue
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-in-jvm-dtest-api/pull/2
Great, I'll just merge this together with my branch to master to have a
ref. Thank you for taking time to resolve these.

>  * Source artifacts does not compile. They depend on snapshot dependency,
see below.
I did mention this explicitly in my original email. There's no Cassandra
artifact and we can not release it yet because it depends on this
repository. To resolve this, I'll remove tests and dependency on
cassandra jar for now just to publish. These tests won't do us any good
here until Cassandra artifacts are released anyways.

> * There's no copyright or NOTICE file in source jar artifact.
I'll double-check, but I do not remember this mentioned in the Apache guide
I've followed, it's worth adding this information there if it's missing.

> * What key has been used to sign?
Can you provide more specific details on that? Apache guide I've followed
said you have to sign with your own key, which was what I've done. If this
is not the case, it'd be great to know which key I should use. I did upload
public key to ubuntu keystore for verification to.

>  * The scm SHA is not mentioned in the vote.
True; branch is not merged since Cassandra patch that depends on it is not
finalized. But to comply to Apache processes we can just merge the branch.

>  * There's a ".git" directory in the source jar artifact.
Interesting. I've used `mvn release:prepare/perform`, and expected it to
take care of it.

--
alex p