To step out of the weeds a bit - other than the Zookeeper / Curator
example, does anyone know of any other apache projects that have either
subprojects or complementary sideprojects they're interdependent upon in
their ecosystems? I'd like to reach out to some other pmc's for advice and
feedback on this topic since there's no sense in reinventing the wheel if
other projects have wisdom to share on this.